Short CV - Julia Venturini
Exoplanets, Planet Formation
Senior researcher at the Department of Astronomy of the University of Geneva.
- 2016: PhD in Physics, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- 2011: Diploma in Physics, option Astronomy, Universidad de la Republica (UdelaR), Uruguay.
- 2018 - 2021: Postdoctoral Fellow at ISSI.
- 2016 - 2018: Postdoc at the University of Zurich, Group of Prof. R. Helled.
- 2012 - 2016: PhD candidate at the University of Bern, Group of Prof. W. Benz.
- 2010 - 2012: Teaching assistant, UdelaR, Uruguay.
Awards and Grants:
SNSF Ambizione Grant , 2022.
NCCR PlanetS research project "Planet formation in binary star systems", 2021.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Astrophysics at ISSI, 2018.
Best PhD Thesis in Physics, University of Bern, 2016.
Co-leader of the ISSI Team "Ice Giants: Formation, Internal Structure, and the Link to Exoplanets" (2018 ISSI call for International Teams).
Best Poster Prize at the 629. WE-Heraeus-Seminar on "Exoplanets: Bridging the gap between theory and obser-vations". Bad Honnef, Germany, December 2016.
MERAC grant 2014 for two research stays at the University of Tokyo to collaborate with Prof. M. Ikoma.
Scholarship from the program ESCALA, AUGM, for one semester exchange to take specialisation courses in astrophysics at the Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina. August 2009- February 2010.
August 2022 - March 2023: maternity leave
February 2019 - August 2019: maternity leave.
(For a full CV, please contact me at email@example.com )